Monday 11 February 2013

Beads at last!

Exactly a week after I ordered them, I braved the snow and got my beads from the Post Office. But disappointed as I paid Special Delivery and it took the supplier ages to post them out and then I wasn't home when the postman arrived. However,.... take a look at my lovely stash.

I now have to sort them into lovely kits for some new people joining our beading club and also my own beading classes. Plus I finally get to start working on my daffodil cuff.

I'm about to pop on over to Handmade Harbour to see what lovely handmade goodies other people are making. Why don't you join me?

11 comments:

  1. Ooo, they look really pretty! Can't wait to see what you do with them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the daffodil cuff. I think the design looks ok! It's lovely when something you've been eagerly waiting for turns up.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when the postie brings me crafty items too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting parcels in the post. At least they're here now and they do look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very impatient waiting for the post, but it is great when you finally get what you've been waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all gorgeous.I bet you've got loads of ideas of what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh it's so frustrating when that happens isn't it? But they look so enticing all together like that - hope you have fun with them! Simmi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really looking forward to seeing your daffodil cuff. Beads direct are extremely quick getting order out if that helps at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone. I've been a bit tied up in other things but have made a bracelet. I'll try get a photo tomorrow when the light is better.

    Beads Direct are great, but this other supplier sells some stuff they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, am looking forward to seeing your daffodil cuff, Jo x

    ReplyDelete