Thursday 10 January 2013

Back to Normal

Things are all back to normal in our house! The 2 legged kids are back to school and the 4 leggeds have decided that as it is a bit nippy out, they will stay in bed all day.

After some time of having all my buttons carefully split into different coloured bags that I would have to tip out everytime I want to find a button, I decided to use my gorgeous Scottie tin to keep all my buttons in. I'm really loving having a good rummage through all my buttons.

I've not been quite on the crafting front, I'm just midway through a beading project. Actually Adam the Scottie has been slowly ticking over for some time now, as I was only working on him at my beading club, BUT he is getting very close to being finished. I just need to bead his head and add some furnishings and then I will reveal him in all his glory. In the meantime, here is a sneak peak at an early picture of his evolution.



No comments:

Post a Comment