Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New year!

After 10 days of virtually non-stop decluttering the whole house in preparation for redecorating, I'm burnt out tidying, so today I settled down to do some crafting. Actually the little Scottie keyring I started last night, but only finished him today. With my studio (aka the spare room) in total disarray and my secondary studio (aka the sofa) taken up by children, I ended up working at my dining room table. This was far too interesting for Quizzy Dog so I ended up with a big brown nose inspecting what I was doing far too much!!

Yes I know she's not a Scottie (Ridgebacks are my hubby's breed of preference), but you can just see Jamie the Scottie in the corner of the picture.

I will be putting my New Year makes up in my Folksy shop later today, so drop by and have a look. http://folksy.com/shops/ScottiCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment